21st Century Curriculum, Strategy and Technology
- Immaculate students are well versed in the integration and application of technology in their learning environment.
- The entire campus is wireless and allows for seamless access from anywhere.
- All students receive a Chromebook and have access to the G Suite as part of their enrollment. The hardware and software are then integrated into the classrooms.
Integrated Technology in the Classroom
- Technology is a real-world skill that our students will need to be comfortable with using after Immaculate as such teachers encourage and implement technological lessons and work within the scope of the curriculum.
- Students use online textbooks, digital notebooks, Knowre, Khan Academy, Labster, and other web-based curriculum software to support their learning.