A Message from Nora
I have always been humbled by the power of the Immaculate alumni. I often brag to friends, families presently enrolled at IC and prospective students about their truly unique qualities of utter commitment and love…for each other, for the school and for our young Lions. The friendships forged here are ones that last a lifetime, transcend the decades of each of our graduation years and have proven time and again that Immaculate is a place that successfully blends faith, tradition and dedication to our future.
We have celebrated over 90 years together! This is not only a milestone but also a challenge to maintain growth and increase potential! Please join us for our alumni events such as Homecoming, the Pride Gala, the Annual Golf Classic, the Hall of Fame Dinner, Networking and Career Days, etc. Don’t forget to support IC through the Annual Appeal and Super Raffle. Current details will always be found here.
Join us for our upcoming events!
- Reunion-by-the-Sea: Thursday, August 6, Spring Lake Manor
- Annual G. Walter Connell Memorial Golf Outing: Monday, September 27, 2020, Glen Ridge Country Club
- Giving Tuesday: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Pride Gala: Friday, Friday, June 19, 2020, Mayfair Farms, 7pm
- Lions Luncheon: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 (SUBJECT TO POSTPONEMENT)
- Super 50/50: May- June Drawing: Friday, June 26th 2020
We are constantly updating our databases. If you or fellow alums are not receiving emails or mailings, feel free to call my office! Thank you for keeping Immaculate in your heart!
- Nora Sweeney Bishop, Director of Alumni Relations '76
973-744-7445, extension 26