All Immaculate Conception High School students are required to complete summer assignments in the academic subjects of English, History, Mathematics, Religion, and Science. All the summer assignments are found in the links below. Please read each summer assignment for the due date and the specific directions needed to complete the assignments.
The assignments are divided by grade level as follows:
For English and History students in grades 9 and 10 are to read To Kill a Mockingbird and Wonder and complete the project for that grade level. Students in grades 11 and 12 are to read After the Fire and Night and will complete the project for that grade level.
For Math please complete the project for your assigned grade level, either 9 and 10 or 11 and 12.
For Religion there is one assignment for all grade levels.
For Science all incoming 9th graders must complete the biology project. 10th graders must complete the chemistry project depending on your level, honors or college prep. 11th graders must complete the physics project depending on your level, honors or college prep.
Students in AP Biology will have a summer project as well to complete.
Should you need a printed copy of the assignment and do not have access to a printer please contact Mrs. Neves (email@example.com or 973-744-7445 ext 30) for a hard copy. If you need any assistance with the summer assignments please contact the department chairperson for the respective assignment:
Ms. Badillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) - English
Mr. Ryan (email@example.com) - History
Mrs. Burke (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Math
Mr. Pierinelli (email@example.com) - Religion
Mr. Seeback (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Science
- Summer Reading Projects grades 9 and 10.pdf
- Night collage assignment grade 11 and 12.pdf
- Summer Reading Essay Prompts All grades.pdf
- Grades 9 and 10 Math Summer Assignments.pdf
- Grades 11 and 12 Summer Assignments.pdf
- Religion Department Summer 2018 Assignment.pdf
- H Bio Summer Project.pdf
- Honors Chemistry Summer assignment (R).pdf
- CP-Chemistry Summer Assignment (R).pdf
- Honors Physics Summer Assingment (R).pdf
- CP-Physics Summer Assigment (R).pdf
- AP Bio Summer Project.pdf