Skip to main content
Supply List 2017-2018 School Year
- A notebook for each class – 8 classes for grades 10, 11 and 12 /7 classes for grade 9
- A healthy supply of pens and pencils
- A package of loose-leaf paper
- A binder that will hold loose-leaf and handouts from teachers
- A few two-pocket folders
- A ruler and compass, if you do not already have them
- White, lined index cards
- Correction fluid such as White-out or Cover-It
- Crayons, colored pencils and a highlighter
- Book covers – a must! Most textbooks are large.
- A backpack or book bag
- Inexpensive calculator and a USB drive
- Solid white paper for computer printing
- Locker supplies such as tissues, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Summer reading JUST MERCY by Bryan Stevenson
- All summer assignments!